Unicharm statement on incident of fire at its Sanand plantJune 26, 2020
Sanand: Unicharm Corporation has issued a statement regarding the incident of fire in its manufacturing plant at Sanand in Gujarat. Following is the statement in full text:
For Unicharm Corporation’s subsidiary Unicharm India Private Ltd.’s Ahmedabad Factory (Gujrat State which is in the western part of India), on June 24, 2020, at 8:45 am (Local time), a fire broke out. During the time of the fire, about 300 employees were at the site, however, no injuries have occurred.
We deeply apologize for the tremendous trouble and inconvenience we have caused to people in the area, customers, clients, and partners. For the reason and the damage of situation for the fire, it is currently under investigation.
We have taken this factory fire very seriously and will determine the cause of it and strive to prevent recurrence.
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds
- Qualcomm Ventures, investment arm of Qualcomm incorporated to invest Rs. 730 crore in Jio Platforms
- AMC declares 14 new micro containment areas, removes one
- 879 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours