Shankersinh Vaghela detected Covid-19 positiveJune 27, 2020
Gandhinagar: Former Chief Minister Shanekrsinh Vaghela (80) has isolated himself at his residence ‘Vasang Vagdo’ in capital Gandhinagar after detected as Covid-19 positive in laboratory test. Vaghela aides informed that he has mild symptoms and therefore he has chosen to stay at home and get Covid-19 care. However a final decision on whether to go for hospitalization or continue home-isolation will be taken tomorrow.
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds
- Qualcomm Ventures, investment arm of Qualcomm incorporated to invest Rs. 730 crore in Jio Platforms
- AMC declares 14 new micro containment areas, removes one
- 879 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours