PM calls up Shankersinh to inquire about his healthJune 28, 2020
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendrabhai Modi early morning today called up former Gujarat Chief Minister ShankerSinh Vaghela and inquired about his health. Vaghela was detected Covid-19 positive yesterday with mild symptoms. He has been admitted today at private run Sterling hospital. He was brought to the hospital in ‘108’ emergency service ambulance from his residence ‘Vasang Vagdo’ in Gandhinagar.
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds
- Qualcomm Ventures, investment arm of Qualcomm incorporated to invest Rs. 730 crore in Jio Platforms
- AMC declares 14 new micro containment areas, removes one
- 879 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours