626 new cases of Covid-19 recorded in Gujarat in 24 hoursJune 29, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat has recorded 626 new patients of Covid-19 infection in last 24 hours as per the bulletin released by the State Health department. 440 Covid patients recovered in this same period, while 19 including 9 in AMC area, 2 in SMC area, 2 in Surendranagar among others died of Covid infection.
Among new cases detected, 222 are from AMC area while 185 are from SMC area followed by 47 in VMC area.
Gujarat has as per the bulletin total 6,947 active cases today, of whom 63 are critical. The State has so far witnessed 1828 deaths on account of Covid-19 infection. Total 23,248 persons have been discharge after recovery across the State.
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds
- Qualcomm Ventures, investment arm of Qualcomm incorporated to invest Rs. 730 crore in Jio Platforms
- AMC declares 14 new micro containment areas, removes one
- 879 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours