A group of saints meet Gujarat CM; get assurance that Pabubha Manek will visit Morari Bapu with apologyJune 29, 2020
Gandhinagar: A delegation of saints from various religious places of Gujarat today called on Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and asked him what actions the Government has taken against party leader Pabubha Manek for attempt to attack kathakar Morari Bapu in Dwarka earlier this month.
The saints after this meeting told media persons that Chief Minister Rupani gave them assurance that Pabubha Manek would visit Mahuva to meet Morari Bapu and tender apology for his behavior.
Pabubha Manek, an invalidated BJP MLA of Dwarka constituency had rushed to Morari Bapu in anger earlier this month apparently for an attack. Thanks to intervention by BJP MP Poonam Madam and others present in the room, Pabubha couldn’t come closer to Morari Bapu. Pabubha was angry over Morari Bapu’s two-year old public remark regarding Shri Krishna, video of which went viral recently. Morari Bapu had already apologized for that remark more than once.
A day after this incident, a group of saints had called on Morari Bapu and announced their decision to meet the Chief Minister over this issue. State minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama and party spokesperson Bharat Pandya had also called on Morari Bapu later.
Chudasama, Pandya, MoS Home Pradipsinh Jadeja among others were present today when the saints were in Gandhinagar to meet the Chief Minister.
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds
- Qualcomm Ventures, investment arm of Qualcomm incorporated to invest Rs. 730 crore in Jio Platforms
- AMC declares 14 new micro containment areas, removes one
- 879 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours