A group of saints meet Gujarat CM; get assurance that Pabubha Manek will visit Morari Bapu with apologyJune 29, 2020
Gandhinagar: A delegation of saints from various religious places of Gujarat today called on Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and asked him what actions the Government has taken against party leader Pabubha Manek for attempt to attack kathakar Morari Bapu in Dwarka earlier this month.
The saints after this meeting told media persons that Chief Minister Rupani gave them assurance that Pabubha Manek would visit Mahuva to meet Morari Bapu and tender apology for his behavior.
Pabubha Manek, an invalidated BJP MLA of Dwarka constituency had rushed to Morari Bapu in anger earlier this month apparently for an attack. Thanks to intervention by BJP MP Poonam Madam and others present in the room, Pabubha couldn’t come closer to Morari Bapu. Pabubha was angry over Morari Bapu’s two-year old public remark regarding Shri Krishna, video of which went viral recently. Morari Bapu had already apologized for that remark more than once.
A day after this incident, a group of saints had called on Morari Bapu and announced their decision to meet the Chief Minister over this issue. State minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama and party spokesperson Bharat Pandya had also called on Morari Bapu later.
Chudasama, Pandya, MoS Home Pradipsinh Jadeja among others were present today when the saints were in Gandhinagar to meet the Chief Minister.
- CM orders judicial inquiry into Rajkot Covid Hospital fire incident
- AMC adds 152 private covid beds; More hotels to function as Covid care centre
- AMC announces 18 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AMC general board meeting live
- 1598 Covid cases reported in Gujarat in a day: State Health department
- ગુજરાતમાં સ્થપાઇ શકે છે લક્ઝમબર્ગની કંપનીનું એકમઃ કોવિડની રસીની દેશવ્યાપી પહોંચ માટે અત્યંત મહત્વનું
- PM shared valuable inputs on how to further strengthen vaccine development programme: Zydus Cadila
- Prime Minister Modi visits Zydus Biotech Park in Gujarat to review Covid19 vaccine development