Tushar Mehta reappoined as SG; SV Raju appointed as ASG for three yearsJune 29, 2020
New Delhi: The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved reappointment of Tushar Mehta as Solicitor General of India with effect from 01.07.2020 for a period of 3 years or until further orders. Senior criminal lawyer in Gujarat, SV Raju has been appointed as Additional Solicitor General of India for Supreme Court for three years.
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds
- Qualcomm Ventures, investment arm of Qualcomm incorporated to invest Rs. 730 crore in Jio Platforms
- AMC declares 14 new micro containment areas, removes one
- 879 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours