Lower courts to reopen from 1st July for online hearings onlyJune 30, 2020
Gandhinagar: Lower courts in Gujarat will reopen from 1st of July as per a circular released by the High Court. Hearing will take place only through video conferencing. Neither lawyer, nor parties will need to remain presence physically in the court.
Printout of e-filed matters will need to be sent to administrative department from where papers will be transferred to the court. Lawyers will need to get date from e-court web portal and attend the hearing through video. Lawyers who don’t have equipment for online hearing can use an arrangement that has been made in Bar Association’s room.
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds
- Qualcomm Ventures, investment arm of Qualcomm incorporated to invest Rs. 730 crore in Jio Platforms
- AMC declares 14 new micro containment areas, removes one
- 879 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours