Rumors of Ramdas Maharaj of Santram Mandir having Covid19 infection rejected by templeJune 30, 2020
Nadiad: Famous Santram Mandir here has rejected the rumors that Mahant Ramdasji was suffering from Coronavirus infection.
Due to spread of rumors, large number of devotees had rushed to Santram temple in last couple of days, and telephone calls were just not stopping from various places of Gujarat and countries abroad. However these rumors were rejected by the temple. Rumors that Mahant Ramdasji’s cook was infected by Covid-19 were also rejected by the temple.
Ramdas Maharaj has continued to give darshan to devotees by maintaining social distance for last three months.
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds
- Qualcomm Ventures, investment arm of Qualcomm incorporated to invest Rs. 730 crore in Jio Platforms
- AMC declares 14 new micro containment areas, removes one
- 879 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours