Shops are allowed to remain open till 8 pm, hotels and restaurants till 9 pm in Gujarat from 1st July: RupaniJune 30, 2020
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to allow shops to remain open till 8 pm with effect from Wednesday, July 1st. The Government also taken a decision to allow Hotels and restaurants to operate till 9 pm from 1st July.
According to Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, curfew will be effective during 10 pm to 5 am as per the directives issued by the central government for unlock-2 last evening.
It’s worth noting that the Government of India in its guidelines released yesterday for unlock-2 period cut night curfew period by an hour. Earlier night curfew would begin from 9 pm, but from 1st of July, night curfew will begin from 10 pm. The Government of Gujarat had allowed shops and restaurants to open till 7 pm earlier, but now as the night curfew is going to start from 10 pm, it has decided to allow shops to function till 8 pm and restaurants till 9 pm.
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds
- Qualcomm Ventures, investment arm of Qualcomm incorporated to invest Rs. 730 crore in Jio Platforms
- AMC declares 14 new micro containment areas, removes one
- 879 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours