Shops are allowed to remain open till 8 pm, hotels and restaurants till 9 pm in Gujarat from 1st July: RupaniJune 30, 2020
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to allow shops to remain open till 8 pm with effect from Wednesday, July 1st. The Government also taken a decision to allow Hotels and restaurants to operate till 9 pm from 1st July.
According to Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, curfew will be effective during 10 pm to 5 am as per the directives issued by the central government for unlock-2 last evening.
It’s worth noting that the Government of India in its guidelines released yesterday for unlock-2 period cut night curfew period by an hour. Earlier night curfew would begin from 9 pm, but from 1st of July, night curfew will begin from 10 pm. The Government of Gujarat had allowed shops and restaurants to open till 7 pm earlier, but now as the night curfew is going to start from 10 pm, it has decided to allow shops to function till 8 pm and restaurants till 9 pm.
- CM orders judicial inquiry into Rajkot Covid Hospital fire incident
- AMC adds 152 private covid beds; More hotels to function as Covid care centre
- AMC announces 18 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AMC general board meeting live
- 1598 Covid cases reported in Gujarat in a day: State Health department
- ગુજરાતમાં સ્થપાઇ શકે છે લક્ઝમબર્ગની કંપનીનું એકમઃ કોવિડની રસીની દેશવ્યાપી પહોંચ માટે અત્યંત મહત્વનું
- PM shared valuable inputs on how to further strengthen vaccine development programme: Zydus Cadila
- Prime Minister Modi visits Zydus Biotech Park in Gujarat to review Covid19 vaccine development