Suffering from Covid-19 infection, Bharatsinh Solanki shifted to private hospital in AhmedabadJune 30, 2020
Vadodara: Former Congress president of Gujarat, Bharatsinh Solanki has been shifted to a private hospital in Ahmedabad for Covid-19 infection treatment. This was confirmed by Vadodara city Congress president.
Solanki was detected Covid-19 positive last week in Vadodara. He was hospitalized in a private run Bankers hospital there. Due to lack of proper recovery and worsening parameters, he has been now shifted to private run CIMS hospital in Ahmedabad as per the decision taken by family and medical experts.
It is learnt that Solanki is on high-flow oxygen meter support which is a stage prior to ventilator support. Around 15 per cent Covid-19 patients need Oxygen support, while 5 per cent need ventilator support.
67-year old leader was recently in news for losing Rajya Sabha election as Congress party’s candidate. Solanki had been union minister in Congress-led UPA government. He is son of former Gujarat Chief Minister Madhavsinh Solanki.
- Gujarat Assembly Monsoon Session 2020: Details of first day of business
- 'કૃષિ સુધાર બિલ ૨૦૨૦'માં માત્રને માત્ર ખેડૂતોના હિતોનું જ ધ્યાન રાખવામાં આવ્યું છે: સી.આર.પાટીલ
- Congress MLAs protest govt practice of giving fine collection targets to traffic cops
- Gujarat Chief Minister's remark ahead of start of Gujarat Assembly Monsoon Session 2020
- Two Universities in Gujarat to get national status
- AMC declares 9 more Micro Containment Areas
- PM Modi to inaugurate and address VAIBHAV summit on 2nd October
- News in brief from across Gujarat