Gujarat witnesses biggest single-day spike in Covid19 cases detected; Surat continues to record highest cases on the second dayJuly 01, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat has recorded 675 new patients of Covid-19 infection in 24 hours as per the bulletin issued by the State government. This is highest one-day figure of Covid19 cases detected in the State since the first case surfaced on March 19. 368 covid19 patients have recovered from infection in last 24 hours while 21 covid19 patients have succumb to infection including 8 in Ahmedabad city and 4 in Surat city among others.
Gujarat has as per this bulletin 7,411 active covid19 patients including 63 who are critical and on ventilator support. Total number of covid19 patients discharged so far in the State is 24,038 while death toll is 1,869. Total number of covid19 cases in the state so far is 33,318.
Surat city has left Ahmedabad city behind in the number of covid19 cases detected for the second day. Out of total 675 new covid19 cases detected, 112 are from Surat city while 109 from Ahmedabad city.
- Big push to Atmanirbhar Bharat: Import embargo on 101 defence items
- PM launches financing facility of Rs. 1 Lakh Crore under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- 78% happy with Modi govt performance, Shah best minister, Yogi best CM: Mood of The Nation Poll
- AMC declares 17 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- 1074 new cases of Covid-19 detected in 24 hours in Gujarat
- PM to launch financing facility under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17