State cabinet nod for final year exams in all colleges and universitiesJuly 01, 2020
Gandhinagar: All colleges and universities will conduct last year exam, that is the decision of State cabinet, said Education minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama.
He said, ‘SP University and Teachers University have successfully conducted exams last week. Gujarat Technological University (GTU) exams are starting tomorrow. Later all universities and colleges will also conduct final year exams.’
Chudasama further said, ‘GTU had asked students to give opinon on social media on whether to conduct the exams or not. As many as 54,000 students replied that they wanted to appear in exam as they need certificates for job and further education. Only 900 students opined that they didn’t want to appear in exam at this juncture.’
Chudasama added that GTU students have been given three options – online, offline and second opportunity. GTU is going to conduct exams with social distancing, masks and sanitizer etc arrangements across 350 centres including taluka centers.
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds
- Qualcomm Ventures, investment arm of Qualcomm incorporated to invest Rs. 730 crore in Jio Platforms
- AMC declares 14 new micro containment areas, removes one
- 879 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours