AMC serves notice to private hospital for collecting higher charges from Covid-19 patientJuly 07, 2020
Ahmedabad: Amdavad Municipal Corporation has given notice to city based Sindhu hospital in Kubernagar area for levying higher charges from a Covid-19 patient in response to a complain received from patient’s daughter.
AMC has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) with private hospitals under which half the number of beds need to be reserved for Covid-19 patients referred by AMC. The hospitals that have signed MoU are bound to charge only as per the guideline issued by the government. AMC in its initial probe found truth in a complain received from a daughter of Covid-19 patient that Sindhu hospital charged more.
- No Prima Facie Case Against Arnab Goswami in Abetment to Suicide Case: Supreme Court
- PM Modi to visit Zydus Cadila Pharma's vaccine development facility in Gujarat on Saturday: Nitin Patel
- Five dead as fire breaks out in covid hospital in Rajkot
- Bullet train project: NHSRCL signs country’s biggest infrastructure contract
- AMC announces 32 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Anuradha Paudwal conferred with Tana Riri Award by Gujarat govt
- Highest 1560 new cases of coronavirus reported in a day in Gujarat: State health department
- Those tested positive for Covid in private labs should get AMC and AMC linked beds: Nitin Patel