Amitabh Bachchan, son Abhishek tested Covid positive, admitted to Nanavati hospitalJuly 11, 2020
Mumbai: 77-year old Hindi film actor Amitabh Bachchan was today evening admitted to Nanavati hospital in Mumbai. Bachchan later tweeted he was tested Covid positive.
‘I have tested Covid positive .. shifted to hospital … hospital informing authorities .. family and staff undergone tests, result awaited … Alll that have been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested,’ the actor tweeted.
Later Amitabh’s actor son Abhishek also tweeted he was testes Covid positive.
‘Earlier today both my father and I tested positive for COVID 19. Both of us having mild symptoms have been admitted to hospital. We have informed all the required authorities and our family and staff are all being tested. I request all to stay calm and not panic. Thank you. 🙏🏽,’ Abhishek tweeted.
- Viraat arrives off Alang coast after final journey
- Five Bills on the second day of Monsoon Session of Gujarat Assembly today
- Gujarat Assembly passes two bills on the first day of Monsoon Session 2020
- AMC declares 14 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 20
- AMC seals famous food joints for pandemic rules violations
- Jio Cricket Play Along begins with cricket season
- Gujarat CM announces Rs. 3700 crore package for assistance to farmers hit by excess rains
- Gujarat Assembly Monsoon Session 2020: Details of first day of business