138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencingJuly 12, 2020
Gandhinagar: Chief Minister Rupani will allocate plots to 138 industrialists of Gujarat at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara of Morbi by an e-draw through video-conferencing from Gandhinagar, on Monday.
Besides this, the Chief Minister will also make e-launching of CETP plants for disposal of waste and treatment water used by the industries at GIDC of Saykha and Dahej in Bharuch.
It is planned to develop Chhatar GIDC over 24 hectare of land area. Here, 127 plots, ranging between 500 and 3,000 Sq. Mt. areas, to MSME units, and 11 plots, ranging between 3,000 and 7,000 Sq. Mt. areas, would be allocated to general category.
Through e-draw, the Chief Minister will launch CETP Plants, worth of Rs. 247-Cr, for PCPER’s industries at Dahej, and CEPT plant, worth of Rs. 230-Cr, with capacity of 43 MLD at Saykha.
- No Prima Facie Case Against Arnab Goswami in Abetment to Suicide Case: Supreme Court
- PM Modi to visit Zydus Cadila Pharma's vaccine development facility in Gujarat on Saturday: Nitin Patel
- Five dead as fire breaks out in covid hospital in Rajkot
- Bullet train project: NHSRCL signs country’s biggest infrastructure contract
- AMC announces 32 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Anuradha Paudwal conferred with Tana Riri Award by Gujarat govt
- Highest 1560 new cases of coronavirus reported in a day in Gujarat: State health department
- Those tested positive for Covid in private labs should get AMC and AMC linked beds: Nitin Patel