879 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hoursJuly 12, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat has recorded 879 new Covid-19 case in 24 hours ending at 5 pm today as per the latest bulletin released by State Health department. Total 513 Covid patients returned home after recovery in this same period while 13 died.
There are total 10,661 Covid-19 active patients including 67 who are critical. 29,189 Covid patients have been discharged so far across Gujarat while 2,047 are dead.
Out of new cased detected in 24 hours, Surat city has maximum 205 cases while Ahmedabad city has 153 new cases followed by 68 in Vadodara city.
- Gujarat govt order on class 3 to 8 school exams in August 2020
- AMC declares 12 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 24
- 1118 new cases of covid19 recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat; highest 41,647 tests done
- CR likely to visit Saurashtra during 18-20 August
- PM Modi announces Rs 10,000 Crore Trans-Shipment Port In Great Nicobar Island
- India starts work on National War Museum project to showcase its rich military heritage
- Patient recovery rate over 76 per cent in Gujarat: Rupani in virtual meeting with PM
- AMC seals Murtimant Market in Ahmedabad; Gujarat's main hub of mobile phone business