BJP has nothing to do with Mahisagar liquor party; no office bearer not even active member of party part of that event: PandyaJuly 12, 2020
મહીસાગરનાં વિરપુર ની જન્મદિવસની દારુ સાથે ની પાર્ટીની ઘટનાને ભાજપ સખ્ત શબ્દોમાં વખોડી નાંખે છે. આ અશોભનીય, નિંદનીય છે. લોકડાઉન હોય કે ન હોય કોઈપણ પરિસ્થિતિમાં આ પ્રકારની ઘટના ચલાવી ન લેવાય. : પ્રદેશ પ્રવક્તા શ્રી @bharatpandyabjp #PressNote pic.twitter.com/QJ4Rpu7XW8
— BJP Gujarat (@BJP4Gujarat) July 12, 2020
Gandhinagar: On Saturday, almost all Gujarati news channels aired news story with viral video footage claiming that BJP people were part of a liquor party in which a cake was cut witn sword. The birthday party in a video clip had taken place at Virpur in Mahisagar district of Central Gujarat.
Gujarat BJP spokesperson Bharat Pandya today in a statement made it clear that none of those in the event was BJP office bearer or an active BJP member!
Pandya said, State BJP chief Jitu Vaghani had spoken with district BJP chief JP Patel and received detail. BJP has nothing to do with said event.
Pandya said, Congress allegation that those in the video breaching lockdown and partying with liquor were BJP office bearers was improper and false.
He said, BJP believes that people involved in such illegal activity must face action.
तलवार से काटा केक,
शराब की महेफील और बिना सोशल डिस्टन्स के मज़ा ले रहे है ये है,
जीस का जन्मदिन हे वो है, महीसागर ज़िले का बीजेपी का कन्वीनर कवन पटेल हैं। @SP_Mahisagar @BJP4Gujarat pic.twitter.com/rkcF8AlsvV
— Gopi Maniar ghanghar (@gopimaniar) July 11, 2020
- PM Modi to visit Zydus Cadila Pharma's vaccine development facility in Gujarat on Saturday: Nitin Patel
- Five dead as fire breaks out in covid hospital in Rajkot
- Bullet train project: NHSRCL signs country’s biggest infrastructure contract
- AMC announces 32 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Anuradha Paudwal conferred with Tana Riri Award by Gujarat govt
- Highest 1560 new cases of coronavirus reported in a day in Gujarat: State health department
- Those tested positive for Covid in private labs should get AMC and AMC linked beds: Nitin Patel
- Ahmedabad SOG Police nab a Pakistani woman