PM Modi reviews development work at Kedarnath DhamJuly 15, 2020
New Delhi: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today reviewed the development work going on in Kedarnath Dham and also the ongoing efforts to further increase the divinity of the Dham.
The discussions centred around furthering the divinity of Kedarnath temple and Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya’s samadhi sthal, maintaining swachhata and ensuring extensive development. The review also focussed on ensuring that travellers get all facilities on the Gaurikund-Kedarnath route and arrangements be made to showcase the historical and cultural significance of the pilgrimage through technology.
- Gujarat govt order on class 3 to 8 school exams in August 2020
- AMC declares 12 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 24
- 1118 new cases of covid19 recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat; highest 41,647 tests done
- CR likely to visit Saurashtra during 18-20 August
- PM Modi announces Rs 10,000 Crore Trans-Shipment Port In Great Nicobar Island
- India starts work on National War Museum project to showcase its rich military heritage
- Patient recovery rate over 76 per cent in Gujarat: Rupani in virtual meeting with PM
- AMC seals Murtimant Market in Ahmedabad; Gujarat's main hub of mobile phone business