PM Modi, U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo to address India Ideas Summit next weekJuly 16, 2020
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address India Ideas Summit on July 22. Other speakers at the summit include U.S. Secretary of StateMike Pomeo, Union Ministers Nirmala Sitarama, S. Jaishankar and Piyush Goyal among others.
The U.S.-India Business Council’s India Ideas Summit will be held virtually by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce on July 22, 2020.
2020 Summit Speakers include U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo; Minister of External Affairs S. Jaishankar, Ambassador of India to the United States Taranjit Singh Sandhu, U.S. Ambassador to India Ken Juster, Senator Mark Warner; Representative Ami Bera, U.S. Chamber of Commerce CEO Thomas J. Donohue. Lockheed Martin Corporation CEO James Taiclet, Tata Group Chairman N. Chandrasekaran, ATC CEO Tom Bartlett and more.
With the summit taking place virtually in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our focus is on Building a Better Future – reflecting the growing importance of economic transformation in a rapidly changing political and commercial environment. Our dynamic lineup of speakers will include cabinet officials, thought leaders, and senior executives from both countries.
- Gujarat govt order on class 3 to 8 school exams in August 2020
- AMC declares 12 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 24
- 1118 new cases of covid19 recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat; highest 41,647 tests done
- CR likely to visit Saurashtra during 18-20 August
- PM Modi announces Rs 10,000 Crore Trans-Shipment Port In Great Nicobar Island
- India starts work on National War Museum project to showcase its rich military heritage
- Patient recovery rate over 76 per cent in Gujarat: Rupani in virtual meeting with PM
- AMC seals Murtimant Market in Ahmedabad; Gujarat's main hub of mobile phone business