Bank Employees Association of India declares list of Wilful DefaultersJuly 18, 2020
Gandhinagar: All India Bank Employees Association has declared a list of Willful Defaulters on 19th July 2020, the 51st Anniversary of Bank Nationalisation (19th July 1969).
The Association in its statement said: The only major problem faced by nationalized banks is the bulging and alarmingly increasing bad loans by the private companies and corporates. If tough action is taken on them and money is recovered, our Banks can play a bigger role in national development.
- Gujarat Assembly Monsoon Session 2020: Details of first day of business
- 'કૃષિ સુધાર બિલ ૨૦૨૦'માં માત્રને માત્ર ખેડૂતોના હિતોનું જ ધ્યાન રાખવામાં આવ્યું છે: સી.આર.પાટીલ
- Congress MLAs protest govt practice of giving fine collection targets to traffic cops
- Gujarat Chief Minister's remark ahead of start of Gujarat Assembly Monsoon Session 2020
- Two Universities in Gujarat to get national status
- AMC declares 9 more Micro Containment Areas
- PM Modi to inaugurate and address VAIBHAV summit on 2nd October
- News in brief from across Gujarat