Adhyashakti Peeth Ambaji Dham wins ISO 9001: 2001 CertificateJuly 23, 2020
Ambaji: The famous religious Adhyashakti Peeth Ambaji Dham, located in North-Gujarat, has become the first ISO 9001: 2015 certified Yatra Dham of Gujarat.
The UK based International Organization for Standardisation (ISO) institution had selected the Adhyashakti Peeth Ambaji Temple for the ISO certification for the well-organized management of the entire temple premises, amenities developed at Gabbar as well as easy management of offerings and other food items as well as Yatri Niwas facilities as well as management and service activities of various educational institutions run by the trust in Ambaji area.
The Certificate is valid for 3-years.
Chief Minister Rupani handed over the ISO 9001: 2015 Certificate to Mrs. Mamta Verma, tourism secretary, and Mr. Sandip Sagale, Banaskantha District Collector and Chairman of ‘The Ashasuri Ambaji Mata Devsthan Trust, in Gandhinagar, today.
- Live: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani addresses Independence Day function from Gandhinagar
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's address to the nation from Red Fort on Independence Day 2020
- Fire brigade rescues 270 persons from water logged areas; 350 shifted
- Gujarat records 1087 new cases of Covid19 in 24 hours
- AMC declares 12 new Micro containment areas, removes existing 14
- 7 IAS transferred, Vadodara gets new Municipal Commissioner, GSDMA, SPIPA get new heads
- Inspector MC Sharma who martyred in 2008 Batla House encounter awarded gallantry medal
- Heavy rains lash Surat district, other places in Gujarat, taluka wise data of rainfall here