22 kg silver brick for August 5 ‘bhoomi pujan’ of Ram Janma bhumi Mandir; auspicious time 12:15:15July 28, 2020
Mumbai: A Bharatiya Janata Party leader has released pictures of the silver brick which will be used during the bhoomi pujan ceremony for the grand Ram Temple that is all set to come up in Ayodhya. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be attending the ground-breaking ceremony at the site where Lord Ram is believed to have taken birth.
BJP spokesperson Suresh Nakhua posted on his Twitter account two pictures of the silver brick with which the construction of the bhavya Ram Mandir will begin on August 5 in the holy temple town of Ayodhya.
The text inscribed on the silver brick reads: “(Foundation laying by) honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodar Das Modi ji… Jai Shri Ram… on August 5, 2020, at 12:15:15.”
The brick weighs “22,600 grams” as per the pictures.
- Clash Royale partners with JIO for a 27-day gaming tournament starting November 28
- Ahmed Patel's last rites performed at his native village Piraman in Gujarat
- PM likely to visit Zydus in Gujarat, SSI in Pune to review progress of Covid vaccine the
- No daytime curfew, no lockdown to come: Gujarat Chief Minister
- PM Modi condoles the passing away of Diego Maradona
- PM Modi addresses 80th All India Presiding Officers Conference virtually at Kevadia in Gujarat
- AMC declares 31 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AHNA announces discharge criteria for patients admitted with Covid19