Shops to remain open till 8 pm, restaurants till 10 pm, night curfew to go from 1st August: Gujarat govtJuly 30, 2020
Gandhinagar: Night curfew will be lifted from across Gujarat from 1st August. Shops will be allowed to remain open till 8 pm and restaurants till 10 pm, the Government of Gujarat said today in reference to Centre’s guidelines for unlock-3 released yesterday.
The government communication further said that gym and Yog centres will be allowed to reopen from August 5. In rest of the issues pertaining to lockdown, the State government will follow the guidelines of the Centre.
The decisions were taken in a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Rupani in presence of senior ministers and officials.
- Live: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani addresses Independence Day function from Gandhinagar
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's address to the nation from Red Fort on Independence Day 2020
- Fire brigade rescues 270 persons from water logged areas; 350 shifted
- Gujarat records 1087 new cases of Covid19 in 24 hours
- AMC declares 12 new Micro containment areas, removes existing 14
- 7 IAS transferred, Vadodara gets new Municipal Commissioner, GSDMA, SPIPA get new heads
- Inspector MC Sharma who martyred in 2008 Batla House encounter awarded gallantry medal
- Heavy rains lash Surat district, other places in Gujarat, taluka wise data of rainfall here