Regular bail plea of GPCB Class-1 officer rejected by court in DA caseJuly 31, 2020
Gandhinagar: Sessions Court here today rejected regular bail plea of class-1 officer of Gujarat Pollution Control Board(GPCB), Bhaya Giga Sutreja (56) in disproportionate asset (DA) case.
Sutreja is originally from Mekhdi village of Mangrol taluka in Junagadh district. He is a class-1 officer in GPCB in Jamnagar. Anti Corruption Bureau has traced over Rs. 1.27 crore disproportionate assets of Sutreja in its probe so far.
- Live: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani addresses Independence Day function from Gandhinagar
- Live: PM Narendra Modi's address to the nation from Red Fort on Independence Day 2020
- Fire brigade rescues 270 persons from water logged areas; 350 shifted
- Gujarat records 1087 new cases of Covid19 in 24 hours
- AMC declares 12 new Micro containment areas, removes existing 14
- 7 IAS transferred, Vadodara gets new Municipal Commissioner, GSDMA, SPIPA get new heads
- Inspector MC Sharma who martyred in 2008 Batla House encounter awarded gallantry medal
- Heavy rains lash Surat district, other places in Gujarat, taluka wise data of rainfall here