All districts barring Gandhinagar in mainland Gujarat rain deficient, among them Dahod large deficientAugust 02, 2020
Gandhinagar: As on 2nd August 8.00 am, Gujarat has completed 42.90 per cent rain of average monsoon season.
Region, district and taluka wise data of rainfall this monsoon is in the following data sheet.
Is this much of rain enough at this juncture?
Not actually in mainland Gujarat barring Gandhinagar.
As on today, the red marked districts in the map below are -59 to -20 per cent rain deficient, while yellow marked district Dahod is -99 to -60 percent large deficient. The districts marked with green color have received normal (plus minus 19 per cent) rainfall while light blue color districts have witnessed 20 to 59 percent excess rain. Dark blue colored districts have received 60 per cent or more large excess rain.
The water storage situation in the State is better compared to last year on same day. Gujarat has 51.36 per cent water storage across reservoirs at present.
Sowing is completed in over 82 percent of cultivable land in the State as per the latest data available on July 27.
- 78% happy with Modi govt performance, Shah best minister, Yogi best CM: Mood of The Nation Poll
- AMC declares 17 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- 1074 new cases of Covid-19 detected in 24 hours in Gujarat
- PM to launch financing facility under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- DGP Ashish Bhatia orders a 15-day drive by Gujarat Police to find out missing children
- 1074 new cases of Covid19 recorded in Gujarat in 24 hours