Amit Shah tested positive for Covid-19, hospitalizedAugust 02, 2020
New Delhi: Union Home Minister Amit Shah today tested positive for Covid-19. Shah himself tweeted this update on micro-blogging site twitter. Shah in his tweet said, his health is fine but he is getting admitted to hospital on advice of doctors. He requested those who came in contact with him in last few days to get tested for coronavirus and isolate themselves. 55-year old Shah is number three in Union cabinet after Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Defense minister Rajnath Singh. Shah also suffers from diabetes.
कोरोना के शुरूआती लक्षण दिखने पर मैंने टेस्ट करवाया और रिपोर्ट पॉजिटिव आई है। मेरी तबीयत ठीक है परन्तु डॉक्टर्स की सलाह पर अस्पताल में भर्ती हो रहा हूँ। मेरा अनुरोध है कि आप में से जो भी लोग गत कुछ दिनों में मेरे संपर्क में आयें हैं, कृपया स्वयं को आइसोलेट कर अपनी जाँच करवाएं।
— Amit Shah (@AmitShah) August 2, 2020
Shah has been taken to Medanta (The Medicity) multi-specialty medical institute based in Gurgaon in Delhi-NCR region of Haryana.
In other major developments related to Covid-19 today, film actor Amitabh Bachchan has tested negative for Covid-19 infection and has been discharged from the hospital. Amitabh’s son Abhiehsk tweeted this update. In a bad news, Uttar Pradesh government’s technical education minister Kamla Rani has passed away due to Covid-19 infection and related health issues. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath cancelled his scheduled visit to Ayodhya following Kamla Rani’s death.
Leaders who have tested positive for Corona today:
1. Amit Shah, Union Home Minister, 2. Banwarilal Purohit, TN Governor, 3. BS Yediyurappa, Karnataka CM, 4. Mahendra Singh, UP Jal Shakti Minister , 5. Swatantra Dev Singh, UP BJP Chief.
- આવી રહ્યો છે, માસ્ક ન પહેરનારાઓ માટે ફરજિયાત કોવિડ સેન્ટરમાં સેવા આપવાનો હુકમ
- AMC declares 28 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat govt announce changes and exemptions in Contract Labour Act and in Inter-State Migrant Workman Act
- BJP is certain to win hard earned Rajya Sabha seat of late Ahmed Patel in by-poll
- Highest in a day so far, 1607 new cases of Covid19 reported in Gujarat: State health department
- No Prima Facie Case Against Arnab Goswami in Abetment to Suicide Case: Supreme Court
- PM Modi to visit Zydus Cadila Pharma's vaccine development facility in Gujarat on Saturday: Nitin Patel
- Five dead as fire breaks out in covid hospital in Rajkot