AMC teams seal Pharma company’s office, McDonald restaurantAugust 04, 2020
Ahmedabad: Amdavad Municipal Corporation (AMC) teams today sealed an office of Saviour Pharmaceutical for non-compliance of rule pertaining to mask wearing in connection with Covid-19 pandemic.
AMC teams when checked the office of Saviour Pharma on 11th floor of Synergy building at Corporate road near SG Highway, found no employee there was wearing mask.
Continuing its drive against violation of mask and social distancing rules, the AMC team also sealed McDonald restaurant at Himalaya Mall on Drive-In road in Memnagar area.
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) August 4, 2020
AMC had yesterday sealed city’s largest mall ‘Amdavad One’ which is known as Alpha Mall. The mall management was served notice for violation of social distancing and mask rules. DeshGujarat
- Government of India issues new Guidelines for Re-opening
- 1390 new cases of Covid-19 reported in Gujarat in 24 hours
- AMC declares 11 new Micro Containment Zones; clears existing 10
- Keshubhai Patel reappointed as Chairman of Shri Somnath Trust for one more year
- BrahMos Missile Featuring Indigenous Booster Successfully Flight Tested
- Gujarat gets Rs 171 crore under COVID-19 Package of Centre; also gets testing equipment, reagents, PPE, N95, HCQ , ventilators
- 25 per cent cut in tuition fees of schools across all education boards in Gujarat; 100 per cent waiver in fees for other activities
- General Atlantic to invest Rs. 3,675 crore in Reliance Retail Ventures