One held for making fake video of wild Tiger’s presence in GujaratAugust 04, 2020
Himmatnagar: Gambhoi Police has nabbed one Karsan Bharwad for making a fake video of presence of a wild tiger in the forests of Arvalli district of North Gujarat.
A video claiming tiger’s presence in Gujarat had gone viral on social media platforms last week and had also attracted attention of the media and forest department.
Soon it was found that the place of tiger’s presence in the video was actually in Maharashtra and the video was edited to make an impression that the tiger was roaming in Gujarat forest.
Forest department moved Gambhoi Police for arrest of a person responsible for making this fake video. Accordingly Gambhoi Police has held one Karsan Bharwad.
- Amit Shah launches Covid19 RT-PCR test at Rs 499 cost; result in 6-8 hours
- AMC declares 39 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Maximum 100 persons to be allowed in wedding/reception and other celebrations: Gujarat govt
- Night curfew in Ahmedabad till 7 December: Police notification
- 1487 new cases of coronavirus reported in a day in Gujarat: State health department
- Covid negative report must to enter Maharashtra from Gujarat, Delhi, Rajasthan, Goa
- Reliance Retail’s 'Vocal for Local' Mission Expands to 30,000 Artisans and over 40,000 Artisanal Products
- GIDC to prepare a feasibility report for development of a Toy Park in Gujarat