No decision as of now on holding Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2021: RupaniAugust 07, 2020
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister in reply to a question in his press conference today said, there has been no decision taken on holding the Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2021, as of now, due to ongoing Coronavirus pandemic situation.
‘Till now, no decision has been taken on holding Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2021 in view of Coronavirus pandemic, that’s because it’s not clear at this juncture that for how long the current situation of coronavirus infection spread will continue. Once there’s some clarity in this regard, we will take a decision on holding Vibrant Gujarat Summit,’ Rupani said.
Rupani made it clear that the tradition of holding Vibrant Gujarat Summit is going to continue in future.
Rupani was interacting with media persons after announcing a new Industrial Policy for the State for next five years.
The Government of Gujarat holds Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit once ever two years in the month of January. The last such summit was held in January 2019. Possibility of holding a virtual Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2021 through online mode can’t be denied.
- HDFC Bank launches ‘Festive Treats’ 2.0 with 1000+ offers
- Government of India issues new Guidelines for Re-opening
- 1390 new cases of Covid-19 reported in Gujarat in 24 hours
- AMC declares 11 new Micro Containment Zones; clears existing 10
- Keshubhai Patel reappointed as Chairman of Shri Somnath Trust for one more year
- BrahMos Missile Featuring Indigenous Booster Successfully Flight Tested
- Gujarat gets Rs 171 crore under COVID-19 Package of Centre; also gets testing equipment, reagents, PPE, N95, HCQ , ventilators
- 25 per cent cut in tuition fees of schools across all education boards in Gujarat; 100 per cent waiver in fees for other activities