28 of 150 tested for Covid-19 at BAPS headquarters at Shahibaug Swaminarayan Mandir detected positiveSeptember 03, 2020
Shahibaug: Amdavad Municipal Corporation (AMC) teams as part of its ongoing aggressive testing drive to detect Covid-19 in last two days including today tested 150 saints and staffers at Shahibaug based Swaminarayan Mandir, which is the headquarters of Bochasanvasi Akshar Purushottam Sanastha (BAPS). 28 of 150 saints and staffers were tested positive for Covid-19 infection. Those found Covid positive were given medical attention and taken to covid care centre/covid hospital.
AMC health department teams also conducted testing drive at Gugukul road based Navnit Education Ltd headquarters Navnit House. Out of 289 persons tested, 9 were detected Covid-19 positive.
AMC teams also tested 810 laborers from varous construction site and detected 5 of them as Covid-19 positive. DeshGujarat
- State Election Commission of Gujarat announces February 2021 Local body Civic elections programme
- 125th Birth Anniversary of Jhaverchand Meghani to be celebrated across Gujarat
- Gujarat government orders transfers of IPS officers
- In pictures: AMC teams demolish 89 illegal row houses, commercial units in Juhapura
- On eve of Netaji Bose's Jayanti, PM Modi recollects memories of Haripura in Gujarat
- Gujarat government to recruit 100 journalists
- Gujarat govt - Adani sign MoU to set up India's largest multi-model logistic park at Virochannagar near Sanand
- Gujarat Tableau to showcase Modhera Sun Temple in Republic Day Parade in New Delhi