28 of 150 tested for Covid-19 at BAPS headquarters at Shahibaug Swaminarayan Mandir detected positiveSeptember 03, 2020
Shahibaug: Amdavad Municipal Corporation (AMC) teams as part of its ongoing aggressive testing drive to detect Covid-19 in last two days including today tested 150 saints and staffers at Shahibaug based Swaminarayan Mandir, which is the headquarters of Bochasanvasi Akshar Purushottam Sanastha (BAPS). 28 of 150 saints and staffers were tested positive for Covid-19 infection. Those found Covid positive were given medical attention and taken to covid care centre/covid hospital.
AMC health department teams also conducted testing drive at Gugukul road based Navnit Education Ltd headquarters Navnit House. Out of 289 persons tested, 9 were detected Covid-19 positive.
AMC teams also tested 810 laborers from varous construction site and detected 5 of them as Covid-19 positive. DeshGujarat
- BJP chief JP Nadda announces National Office Bearers of Party; Bhavnagar MP Bhartiben Shiyal made Vice President
- Bills passed in recently concluded Monsoon session of Gujarat Assembly 2020
- Ahead of assembly seat by-poll, three taluka panchayat members join BJP in Dang
- 'Have just 1 car, sold jewellery to pay legal fees': Anil Ambani
- Japan - India Summit telephone talk takes place between PM Modi and new PM of Japan Suga Yoshihide
- Bilateral Maritime Exercise Between Japan and India (JIMEX 20) to Commence off West Coast of India
- Centre sanctions 250 electric buses for two cities of Gujarat; also approves 50 charging stations
- When world was using space for military domination, Dr Sarabhai thought its use for fast-track development: President Kovind