Gujarat government announces relief in gas bills for ceramic industrySeptember 08, 2020
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to give 16 per cent relief in gas bills to ceramic industries.
According to a note released by State government, Rs. 2.50 per SCM additional relief will be effective in gas bills of Gujarat Gas Company Ltd which supplies gas to ceramic industries in Morbi, Surendranagar and Sabarkantha districts.
Earlier, the State government had announced Rs. 2 per SCM relief. Today in a high-level meeting chaired by Chief Minister, a decision was taken to given additional Rs. 2.50 per SCM relief.
According to State government communication, ceramic industries in the State will be able to compete better in international market thanks to this decision. It will also result into increase in export and more foreign investment in this sector.
- In photos: Amdavad ahead of PM Modi's visit to inaugurate India's first water aerodrome
- ACB Gujarat nabs two senior doctors of Civil hospital in Ahmedabad in bribe case
- AMC declares new Micro Containment Zones at Mainagar, Makarba, Bopal, Gota, Kubernagar, Juhapura
- L&T Construction Awarded Mega Contract to build India’s first High-Speed Rail Corridor
- India INX and ICC gears up to begin trading of Depository Receipts on the exchange
- Pidilite acquires Consumer & Bazaar business of Araldite in Indian Sub-Continent
- Former Gujarat Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel passes away
- First glimpses of how Lothal National Maritime Museum would look like