Amit Shah hospitalized againSeptember 13, 2020
New Delhi: Union Home Minister and Lok Sabha member from Gandhinagar constituency in Gujarat, Amit Shah has been hospitalized again due to breathing problem.
Shah was admitted to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi late in the night.
This is Shah’s third hospitalization recently after he was tested Covid-19 positive. Shah was first hospitalized in a private hospital in Delhi-NCR for Covid-19 treatment after he was tested positive. He was discharged after recovery but was hospitalized again due to breathing related issues. After a few days of post-Covid care in AIIMS, he was declared fully recovered and discharged. However, he was readmitted today to AIIMS after he complained breathing related issue. 55-year old Shah is diabetic.
Update: A statement by AIIMS
- State Election Commission of Gujarat announces February 2021 Local body Civic elections programme
- 125th Birth Anniversary of Jhaverchand Meghani to be celebrated across Gujarat
- Gujarat government orders transfers of IPS officers
- In pictures: AMC teams demolish 89 illegal row houses, commercial units in Juhapura
- On eve of Netaji Bose's Jayanti, PM Modi recollects memories of Haripura in Gujarat
- Gujarat government to recruit 100 journalists
- Gujarat govt - Adani sign MoU to set up India's largest multi-model logistic park at Virochannagar near Sanand
- Gujarat Tableau to showcase Modhera Sun Temple in Republic Day Parade in New Delhi