Keshubhai Patel tested Covid positiveSeptember 18, 2020
Gandhinagar: Former Gujarat Chief Minister Keshubhai Patel (92) has tested Covid-19 positive. Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has spoken to Keshubhai’s son and assured him best medical attention possible for Keshubhai. It is learnt that Keshubhai’s personal assistant Shetal Pandya was also tested Covid-19 positive. For now, Keshubhai is home isolated.
“Keshubhai is Covid positive but he is well. As he is aged, I have instructed the health department to give attention to his case and do best possible,” said Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani here while replying media query on Keshubhai’s health.
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Vejalpur, Bopal, Vastrapur
- Asian Games gold winner Sarita Gayakwad appointed as DySP in Gujarat Police
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates three key development projects in Gujarat
- Chemists asked to use ACSYS application to pass on details of suspected Covid-19 cases
- A new building of UN Mehta Heart hospital
- PM Modi to Interact with CEO’s of leading Global Oil & Gas Companies and Inaugurate India Energy Forum
- JK Cement announces launch of new grinding unit at Balasinor, Gujarat
- AMC declares more Micro Containment Zones