Ambaji to be declared notified area; bill to be moved in monsoon session of assemblySeptember 19, 2020
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat will move a bill proposing pilgrim town Ambaji to be declared as notified area for its further overall development. This bill will be moved in upcoming monsoon session of the State assembly.
Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today said that total 20 bills are to be moved in upcoming 5-day monsoon session of the State assembly which is going to start on September 21. He said there will be 2.5-hour long discussion on Covid-19 pandemic on the first day’s second sitting.
- Mukesh Ambani pitches for push to manufacturing
- L&T wins one of contracts for Bullet Train Mumbai-Ahmedabad project for viaduct
- Arnab Goswami and Republic to sue Mumbai CP Param Bir Singh for Rs. 200 crore damages: Statement
- Quarantine guidelines for passengers at Gujarat airports
- Australia to participate in Exercise Malabar 2020 with other QUAD countries India, Japan and America
- Leader of opposition in AMC Dinesh Sharma resigns
- AMC announces 10 new Micro Containment Zones
- After almost three months, daily figure of new cases of Covid-19 slides below 1,000