PM Modi to inaugurate and address VAIBHAV summit on 2nd OctoberSeptember 20, 2020
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate and address Vaibhav (Vishwik Bhartiya Vaignaynik) Summit on 2nd October. Vaibhav Summit is a global summit of Resident and Overseas Indian scientists, academicians and researchers.
More than 5500 academicians of Indian origin are there in top 500 Global Education Institutions and about 600 are working in the professional R&D institutes. Many of them are at key deciding roles of knowledge development for betterment of human life.
Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik (VAIBHAV) Summit is a collaborative initiative by S&T and Academic Organisations of India to enable deliberations on thought process, practices and R&D culture with a problem solving approach for well defined objectives. The VAIBHAV initiative aims to bring out the comprehensive roadmap to leverage the expertise and knowledge of global Indian researcher for solving emerging challenges. By bringing the Indian Overseas and Resident academicians/scientists together a structure of association will be evolved. The aim of summit is to reflect in-depth on the collaboration and cooperation instruments with academia and scientists in India. The goal is to create an ecosystem of Knowledge and Innovation in the country through global outreach.
The virtual summit will be inaugurated by Prime Minister on 2nd October’2020 in the virtual presence of registered academia and researchers from across the world. This will be followed by online month-long deliberation sessions starting from 3rd October to 25th October 2020 among researchers through webinar mode. Concluding session is planned on 2nd November. The Summit aims to bring out mechanisms of advancements in education, research and entrepreneurship in India as an essential element of its overall sustainable development.
- Three more oxygen generating plants by Vrajrajkumar led VYO inaugurated
- L&T Delivers the First Two Medical- Grade Oxygen Generation Units to Hospitals in Surat
- Gujarat Covid19 recovery rate improves to nearly 85%, active cases count sliding toward below 1 lakh
- Gujarat govt suspends Vaccination for two days across the State
- Covaxin production in Gujarat proposed
- CBI arrest two Medical Device Officers of CDSO in Gujarat in bribery case
- Rameshbhai Oza reacting to rumors clarifies he is completely healthy and well
- Cyclone Tauktae likely to cross Gujarat coast between Porbandar and Mahuva on May 18 morning