PM Modi to inaugurate and address VAIBHAV summit on 2nd OctoberSeptember 20, 2020
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate and address Vaibhav (Vishwik Bhartiya Vaignaynik) Summit on 2nd October. Vaibhav Summit is a global summit of Resident and Overseas Indian scientists, academicians and researchers.
More than 5500 academicians of Indian origin are there in top 500 Global Education Institutions and about 600 are working in the professional R&D institutes. Many of them are at key deciding roles of knowledge development for betterment of human life.
Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik (VAIBHAV) Summit is a collaborative initiative by S&T and Academic Organisations of India to enable deliberations on thought process, practices and R&D culture with a problem solving approach for well defined objectives. The VAIBHAV initiative aims to bring out the comprehensive roadmap to leverage the expertise and knowledge of global Indian researcher for solving emerging challenges. By bringing the Indian Overseas and Resident academicians/scientists together a structure of association will be evolved. The aim of summit is to reflect in-depth on the collaboration and cooperation instruments with academia and scientists in India. The goal is to create an ecosystem of Knowledge and Innovation in the country through global outreach.
The virtual summit will be inaugurated by Prime Minister on 2nd October’2020 in the virtual presence of registered academia and researchers from across the world. This will be followed by online month-long deliberation sessions starting from 3rd October to 25th October 2020 among researchers through webinar mode. Concluding session is planned on 2nd November. The Summit aims to bring out mechanisms of advancements in education, research and entrepreneurship in India as an essential element of its overall sustainable development.
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Vejalpur, Bopal, Vastrapur
- Asian Games gold winner Sarita Gayakwad appointed as DySP in Gujarat Police
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates three key development projects in Gujarat
- Chemists asked to use ACSYS application to pass on details of suspected Covid-19 cases
- A new building of UN Mehta Heart hospital
- PM Modi to Interact with CEO’s of leading Global Oil & Gas Companies and Inaugurate India Energy Forum
- JK Cement announces launch of new grinding unit at Balasinor, Gujarat
- AMC declares more Micro Containment Zones