PM Modi to inaugurate and address VAIBHAV summit on 2nd OctoberSeptember 20, 2020
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate and address Vaibhav (Vishwik Bhartiya Vaignaynik) Summit on 2nd October. Vaibhav Summit is a global summit of Resident and Overseas Indian scientists, academicians and researchers.
More than 5500 academicians of Indian origin are there in top 500 Global Education Institutions and about 600 are working in the professional R&D institutes. Many of them are at key deciding roles of knowledge development for betterment of human life.
Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik (VAIBHAV) Summit is a collaborative initiative by S&T and Academic Organisations of India to enable deliberations on thought process, practices and R&D culture with a problem solving approach for well defined objectives. The VAIBHAV initiative aims to bring out the comprehensive roadmap to leverage the expertise and knowledge of global Indian researcher for solving emerging challenges. By bringing the Indian Overseas and Resident academicians/scientists together a structure of association will be evolved. The aim of summit is to reflect in-depth on the collaboration and cooperation instruments with academia and scientists in India. The goal is to create an ecosystem of Knowledge and Innovation in the country through global outreach.
The virtual summit will be inaugurated by Prime Minister on 2nd October’2020 in the virtual presence of registered academia and researchers from across the world. This will be followed by online month-long deliberation sessions starting from 3rd October to 25th October 2020 among researchers through webinar mode. Concluding session is planned on 2nd November. The Summit aims to bring out mechanisms of advancements in education, research and entrepreneurship in India as an essential element of its overall sustainable development.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons