Chudasama awarded as best MLA of Gujarat Assembly for year 2020, Mohansinh Rathwa for 2019September 24, 2020
Gandhinagar: Cabinet minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama has been awarded as the best MLA in the Gujarat Assembly for year 2020, while senior most MLA and Congress leader Mohansinh Rathwa has been awarded as best MLA for year 2019.
They were honored today on the fourth day of ongoing Monsoon session of State assembly.
The received this award today. Chief Minister Rupani, speaking on this occasion said that in order to become good member of parliament or assembly, it is necessary to become a good listener. Regular presence and observation power are also required. Rupani appealed all MLAs to follow the path taken by these award winner MLAs. DeshGujarat
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Vejalpur, Bopal, Vastrapur
- Asian Games gold winner Sarita Gayakwad appointed as DySP in Gujarat Police
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates three key development projects in Gujarat
- Chemists asked to use ACSYS application to pass on details of suspected Covid-19 cases
- A new building of UN Mehta Heart hospital
- PM Modi to Interact with CEO’s of leading Global Oil & Gas Companies and Inaugurate India Energy Forum
- JK Cement announces launch of new grinding unit at Balasinor, Gujarat
- AMC declares more Micro Containment Zones