Income limit criteria waived off for family members of Corona warriors working with Govt for Ma Vatsalya Yojana benefitOctober 09, 2020
Gandhinagar: The Government of Gujarat has taken a decision to offer the benefits of Mukhyamantri Ma Vatsalya Yojana to families of government staffers who died of Covid-19 infection while doing their job. The benefit of this scheme will be granted in such cases without applying any criteria of income limit.
Dependent members of families of staffers of Government, Municipal Corporation, Municipality, Government grant-in-aid institutions etc, officials, Police, sweepers, health workers who died of Covid-19 in the course of their duty will get upto Rs. 5 lakh annual cashless health assistance for prescribed procedures as per this decision.
In order to get benefit of this scheme, the family members wiwll need to get certificate of ‘corona warriors’ from related department and submit ration card, id proof etc. After verification by verifying authority, beneficiaries will be given the cards of Amrutam Ma Vatsalya Yojana without applying criteria of income limit. DeshGujarat
- CM orders judicial inquiry into Rajkot Covid Hospital fire incident
- AMC adds 152 private covid beds; More hotels to function as Covid care centre
- AMC announces 18 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AMC general board meeting live
- 1598 Covid cases reported in Gujarat in a day: State Health department
- ગુજરાતમાં સ્થપાઇ શકે છે લક્ઝમબર્ગની કંપનીનું એકમઃ કોવિડની રસીની દેશવ્યાપી પહોંચ માટે અત્યંત મહત્વનું
- PM shared valuable inputs on how to further strengthen vaccine development programme: Zydus Cadila
- Prime Minister Modi visits Zydus Biotech Park in Gujarat to review Covid19 vaccine development