HDFC Bank takes ‘Festive Treats 2.0’ to rural India 1.2 lakh VLEsOctober 11, 2020
Ahmedabad: HDFC Bank has reached out to semi-urban and rural areas with its ‘Festive Treats’, through the Government of India’s Common Service Centres (CSC)network starting from Friday.
Through the network of 1.2lakh village level entrepreneurs (VLEs) enrolled with CSC, customers in these locations can avail of festive offers specifically created for them, such as special deals on all banking products from loans to bank accounts, that includes home loans, 2-wheeler loans, car loans, tractor loans, gold loans or business growth loans. Some of benefits include Two Wheeler Loan at Zero Processing Fee. Down payment starting at Rs 1999/- and up to 25% Lower EMI for the first 6 months, 50% off on Foreclosure charges for Tractor Loans booked between 1st Oct to 15th Nov and up to 90% funding on Tractors, 50% waiver in Processing Fee for Kisan Gold Loan.
The bank has also tapped over 3,000+ hyperlocal merchants and traders to offer customized deals at the regional level. Customers can avail of flat 5% to 15% off in various categories including apparel, electronics, grocery, home decor and jewellery among others. This is over and above 1,000+ national and international offers that can are also available.
In July 2018, HDFC Bank and CSC SPV signed an MoU to enable VLEs enrolled with CSCs to offer banking products and services in remote locations. The arrangement envisaged making banking services available to lakhs of people in rural India who did not have access to formal banking.
- Three more oxygen generating plants by Vrajrajkumar led VYO inaugurated
- L&T Delivers the First Two Medical- Grade Oxygen Generation Units to Hospitals in Surat
- Gujarat Covid19 recovery rate improves to nearly 85%, active cases count sliding toward below 1 lakh
- Gujarat govt suspends Vaccination for two days across the State
- Covaxin production in Gujarat proposed
- CBI arrest two Medical Device Officers of CDSO in Gujarat in bribery case
- Rameshbhai Oza reacting to rumors clarifies he is completely healthy and well
- Cyclone Tauktae likely to cross Gujarat coast between Porbandar and Mahuva on May 18 morning