Labour and Employment department of Gujarat govt warns against fraudulent recruitment adOctober 16, 2020
Gandhinagar: The Labour and Employment department has warned the public against a fraudulent recruitment advertisement that was published in newspapers on Thursday.
The advertisement, issued in the name of one “Gujarat Employment Services”, invited applications from interested candidates for posts such as Business Development Officer, Customer Service Officer, District Officer, Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator, and Writer, on contractual arrangement and work from home. The advertisement offered a monthly salary of Rs. 8,500 to Rs, 25,500. It asked the applicants to make an online payment of Rs. 300 for the application.
According to Labour and Employment department , no department of Gujarat government or any government agency has invited applications for any of these posts. The name ‘Gujarat Employment Services’ and nomenclature of the posts are clearly aimed at trapping unsuspecting applicants. We have initiated legal action against this so-called recruitment agency, but we also appeal people not to believe such fraudulent ads and fall prey to the scamsters.
Directorate of Employment and Training, which functions under the Labour and Employment department, is in the process of registering a police complaint against the said agency and the people involved.
Kishore Bhalodiaya, additional director training briefed that “We request people who may have already fallen prey to the fraudsters to contact the nearest police station”.
The Labour and Employment department, and the Cyber Crime Police Station of Bhavnagar Range also posted the fake ad on their social media handles and warned people against the job frauds.
- Amul forays into carbonated softdrink category with India’s first seltzer AmulTru
- Terrace Garden, Canal Corridor, Extension of BRTS; Over Rs. 201 crore development works dedicated in Surat
- SpiceJet launches 62 new domestic & international flights; to connect Ahmedabad with Muscat
- Final list of candidates in fray in 8-seat Gujarat by-polls
- PM Modi to address the nation at 6 pm today
- Mukesh Ambani pitches for push to manufacturing
- L&T wins one of contracts for Bullet Train Mumbai-Ahmedabad project for viaduct
- Arnab Goswami and Republic to sue Mumbai CP Param Bir Singh for Rs. 200 crore damages: Statement