In latest, Rupani’s message as pre-fixed caller tune when you dial a call in GujaratOctober 18, 2020
Gandhinagar: A caller tune in the voice of Chief Minister Vijay Rupani can be heard when mobile phone calls are dialed in Gujarat.
Rupani in this automatically available caller tune says, this Navratri has to be marked as a festival of self-restraint (Samyam) by keeping social distance, wearing mask, using soap and hand sanitizer.
Rupani’s this few seconds long message can be heard before a longer message on Coronavirus awareness, which has been fixed as caller tune nationally.
However, Rupani’s message can not be heard every-time when call is dialed. It appears three-four times when you make ten calls.
Navratri, one of the biggest annual festivals in Gujarat with nine nights long mass gatherings over dance and traditional music involving millions of people is being celebrated in low-key manner this year due to ban on Garba, Raas and Dandiya in view of COVID19 pandemic. The Government has only permitted hour long aarti and puja ceremonies with cap of maximum 200 persons at one venue. DeshGujarat
- PM likely to visit Zydus in Gujarat, SSI in Pune to review progress of Covid vaccine the
- No daytime curfew, no lockdown to come: Gujarat Chief Minister
- PM Modi condoles the passing away of Diego Maradona
- PM Modi addresses 80th All India Presiding Officers Conference virtually at Kevadia in Gujarat
- AMC declares 31 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AHNA announces discharge criteria for patients admitted with Covid19
- All Fixed to Mobile calls to be dialed with prefix ‘0’ from 15th January, 2021
- Highest in a day till date, 1540 new cases of coronavirus reported in Gujarat in 24 hours: State health department