BJP placates sulking MLA Govind Parmar who had announced his decision to resignOctober 19, 2020
Gandhinagar: Ruling Bharatiya Janata Party has placated sulking Umreth MLA who had yesterday announced his decision to give resignation from the State assembly.
Umreth BJP MLA Govind Parmar today called on Chief Minister Vijay Rupani at CM Residence here and made representation over his concerns regarding Anand district party organization.
Later speaking to media persons, he said that he was satisfied after meeting with Chief Minister. He said he is not going to resign now.
Parmar was accompanied by party whip and Nadiad MLA Pankaj Desai during the meeting with Chief Minister. DeshGujarat
- Offense registered in Umreth for insult of national tricolor
- Six new covid hospitals added, additional beds in existing three: AMC
- AMC approves three hotels/hostel to function as Covid Care Centres
- 32 more caste groups added to the list of Bin Anamat Varg in Gujarat
- AMC announces 45 new Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad city
- 1510 new cases of coronavirus in a day in Gujarat: State Health department
- India bans 43 mobile apps
- PM Modi's remark at the meeting with Chief Ministers on Covid-19