Finance Ministry seeks Ideas/Suggestions/Proposals for Annual Budget 2021-22November 13, 2020
New Delhi: Over the years, the Ministry of Finance has been holding pre-budget consultations in North Block with Industry/Commerce Associations, Trade Bodies and Experts to seek ideas for the Annual Budget. Owing to the pandemic situation, the Ministry has received suggestions from various quarters for holding pre-budget consultations in a different format. It has accordingly been decided to create a dedicated email to receive suggestions from various Institutions/Experts. A specific communication to this effect will be sent shortly.
Ithas also been decided to make theAnnual Budget 2021-22 consultations more participatory and democratic by taking it closer to the people of India. Government has launched a micro-site (online portal) on MyGov platform which will go live on15th November 2020 to receive ideas for the budget. General public in their individual capacity need to register on MyGov to submit their ideas for Budget 2021-22. The submissions will be further examined by the concerned Ministries/Departments of Government of India. If required, individuals may be contacted on the email/mobile no. provided at the time of registration to seek clarification on their submissions. The portal will remain open until 30th November 2020.
- Seaplane returns to Maldives for maintenance; service suspended
- CM orders judicial inquiry into Rajkot Covid Hospital fire incident
- AMC adds 152 private covid beds; More hotels to function as Covid care centre
- AMC announces 18 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AMC general board meeting live
- 1598 Covid cases reported in Gujarat in a day: State Health department
- ગુજરાતમાં સ્થપાઇ શકે છે લક્ઝમબર્ગની કંપનીનું એકમઃ કોવિડની રસીની દેશવ્યાપી પહોંચ માટે અત્યંત મહત્વનું
- PM shared valuable inputs on how to further strengthen vaccine development programme: Zydus Cadila