8 kg gold dress, crown, diamond studded kundal offered to Sarangpur HanumanNovember 14, 2020
Sarangpur: A real gold dress of 8 kg weight was offered today to Sarangpur based Kashtabhanjan dev Hanuman in Gujarat.
A procession was organized in the morning today in Sarangpur town showcasing a new golden dress, a golden crown and a pair of real diamond studded ear rings on way to mandir.
Estimated value of golden dress is Rs. 6.25 crore. It has been prepared after hard work of over one year period. 22 designer artists and 100 traditional gold artists worked for this dress. Swaminarayan gem company played main role in executing the task. A pair of earrings studded with diamonds, offered to Hanuman murti is worth around Rs. 1 crore.
The dress is offered to Hanuman murti by Vadtal temple chief Rakesh Prasad, Mahant Purani Vishnuprakasdasji and Hariprasaddasji.
- Seaplane returns to Maldives for maintenance; service suspended
- CM orders judicial inquiry into Rajkot Covid Hospital fire incident
- AMC adds 152 private covid beds; More hotels to function as Covid care centre
- AMC announces 18 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AMC general board meeting live
- 1598 Covid cases reported in Gujarat in a day: State Health department
- ગુજરાતમાં સ્થપાઇ શકે છે લક્ઝમબર્ગની કંપનીનું એકમઃ કોવિડની રસીની દેશવ્યાપી પહોંચ માટે અત્યંત મહત્વનું
- PM shared valuable inputs on how to further strengthen vaccine development programme: Zydus Cadila