Gujarat Model to be emulated In West Bengal to generate employment: West Bengal BJP chiefNovember 17, 2020
Kolkata: Ahead of the 2021 West Bengal assembly general elections, West Bengal BJP chief Dilip Ghosh said that they wanted to apply the Gujarat model to West Bengal so that they could create employment in the state.
TMC chief Mamata Banerjee had earlier attacked BJP saying that the party was trying to ‘transform’ Bengal into Gujarat. Ghosh in his reaction agreed to Mamata’s allegations, saying that BJP wanted to do it, so that citizens of Bengal could get employment in their own state without having to travel to Gujarat in search of it.
“At times Didi (Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee) says that there are attempts to transform Bengal into Gujarat. I say, of course, we want to transform it into Gujarat so that people of West Bengal get employment here itself and need not go to Gujarat anymore,” Ghosh said.
- Seaplane returns to Maldives for maintenance; service suspended
- CM orders judicial inquiry into Rajkot Covid Hospital fire incident
- AMC adds 152 private covid beds; More hotels to function as Covid care centre
- AMC announces 18 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AMC general board meeting live
- 1598 Covid cases reported in Gujarat in a day: State Health department
- ગુજરાતમાં સ્થપાઇ શકે છે લક્ઝમબર્ગની કંપનીનું એકમઃ કોવિડની રસીની દેશવ્યાપી પહોંચ માટે અત્યંત મહત્વનું
- PM shared valuable inputs on how to further strengthen vaccine development programme: Zydus Cadila