Class 9-12 exams simplifiedNovember 20, 2020
Gandhinagar: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has announced that there will be a general option instead of internal option for descriptive answers in class 9-12 (secondary) exams for 2020-21 due to coronavirus pandemic.
The board has also decided to increase the portion of multiple choice questions from 20% to 30% this year for Class 9-11 in general and science streams. The ratio of MCQ and descriptive questions will be 30:70 this year. The system of 50% multiple choice questions for Class 12 science examinations will stay for one more year. The ratio of MCQs will remain same.
- Amit Shah launches Covid19 RT-PCR test at Rs 499 cost; result in 6-8 hours
- AMC declares 39 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Maximum 100 persons to be allowed in wedding/reception and other celebrations: Gujarat govt
- Night curfew in Ahmedabad till 7 December: Police notification
- 1487 new cases of coronavirus reported in a day in Gujarat: State health department
- Covid negative report must to enter Maharashtra from Gujarat, Delhi, Rajasthan, Goa
- Reliance Retail’s 'Vocal for Local' Mission Expands to 30,000 Artisans and over 40,000 Artisanal Products
- GIDC to prepare a feasibility report for development of a Toy Park in Gujarat