Night curfew in Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot from Saturday, November 21st: GovtNovember 20, 2020
Gandhinagar: Surat, Vadodara and Rajkot will have 9 pm to 6 am night curfew effective from tomorrow (Saturday, November 21st) till next order, said Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel who is also State health minister.
Earlier similar provision has been made effective in Ahmedabad in view of rising number of coronavirus cases.
While in Ahmedabad city, the government has apart from night curfew also declared weekend curfew, the other three cities Surat, Vadodara and Rajkot will have provision of only night curfew and not weekend curfew, clarified Nitin Patel.
- Seaplane returns to Maldives for maintenance; service suspended
- CM orders judicial inquiry into Rajkot Covid Hospital fire incident
- AMC adds 152 private covid beds; More hotels to function as Covid care centre
- AMC announces 18 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AMC general board meeting live
- 1598 Covid cases reported in Gujarat in a day: State Health department
- ગુજરાતમાં સ્થપાઇ શકે છે લક્ઝમબર્ગની કંપનીનું એકમઃ કોવિડની રસીની દેશવ્યાપી પહોંચ માટે અત્યંત મહત્વનું
- PM shared valuable inputs on how to further strengthen vaccine development programme: Zydus Cadila