PM Modi to attend G20 virtual summit chaired by Saudi ArabiaNovember 20, 2020
New Delhi: At the invitation of His Majesty King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will be attending the 15th G20 Summit chaired by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, under the theme “Realising the Opportunities of 21st Century for All” on 21-22 November 2020. The meeting will be held in a virtual format.
The upcoming summit is the second G 20 Leaders’ meeting in 2020. Following the telephonic conversation between PM and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, the last G 20 Extraordinary Leaders’ summit was held in March 2020, where the leaders developed a timely understanding among the G20 countries to help contain the spread of the COVID 19 pandemic and to forge a global coordinated response.
The focus of the upcoming G20 Summit will be on an inclusive, resilient, and sustainable recovery from the COVID-19. During the G 20 Summit, the leaders will discuss pandemic preparedness and the ways and means to restore jobs. The leaders will also share their vision for building an inclusive, sustainable, and resilient future.
India will enter the G20 Troika, along with Saudi Arabia when Italy will take over the Presidency of the G-20 on 1st December, 2020.
- Seaplane returns to Maldives for maintenance; service suspended
- CM orders judicial inquiry into Rajkot Covid Hospital fire incident
- AMC adds 152 private covid beds; More hotels to function as Covid care centre
- AMC announces 18 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AMC general board meeting live
- 1598 Covid cases reported in Gujarat in a day: State Health department
- ગુજરાતમાં સ્થપાઇ શકે છે લક્ઝમબર્ગની કંપનીનું એકમઃ કોવિડની રસીની દેશવ્યાપી પહોંચ માટે અત્યંત મહત્વનું
- PM shared valuable inputs on how to further strengthen vaccine development programme: Zydus Cadila