Six new covid hospitals added, additional beds in existing three: AMCNovember 24, 2020
Ahmedabad: Amdavad Municipal Corporation (AMC) today said it has added six new hospitals to the list of covid hospitals in the city and also added more private beds in two existing covid designated private hospitals.
The new hospitals added to the list of covid hospitals include Adwait hospital in Bopal, Shriji ICU and multi speciality hospital in Sarasnpur, Sardar hospital in Nikol, Jyoti multi speciality hospital on Vastral road, Arna medical hospital in Bapunagar and Ashiti hospital in Nikol.
Total private beds dedicated for covid treatment in these hospitals are 119.
In three existing covid designated hospitals namely Health hospital in Vastral, Sindhu hospital in Kubernagar and Rabadiya hospital in Nikol, the AMC says it has added 37 private beds today.
The total number of additional private covid beds created through these two fresh moves comes to 156.
- GSFA Organises the 1st Ever Futsal Championship in Gujarat
- PM Modi in Gujarat to address Combined Commanders’ Conference at Kevadia in Gujarat on Saturday
- AAPians changes public garden's name; SMC restores old name
- Reliance to bear full cost of Covid19 vaccination for all its employees, their spouse, parents, children
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)