336 Oxygen beds, 56 ICU beds for covid patients to be ready in a week in new Kidney hospital building: Nitin PatelNovember 25, 2020
Ahmedabad: If required, a new building of Kidney hospital in Manjushri mill compound will be utilized for covid patients. Manjushri Mill compound is located in Asarwa area of city near Civil hospital.
Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today visited the building and said the entire Kidney hospital can be shifted to this new facility in upcoming January or February.
He added that in the meantime, if required, two floors of this new hospital building can be used for 350 to 400 covid patients.
‘Each of third and fourth floors of a new Kidney hospital complex in Manjushri Mill has capacity to accommodate 168 patients with oxygen supply. In total 336 patients can be treated with oxygen supply. Pipeline and other facilities are ready here and the facility can be opened for covid patients if required in next one week time. A facility of 56 ICU beds can also be created in this building in next one week period,’ Nitin Patel said adding that contractors are working day and night for completion of works.
Patel further said that even in 1200 bed civil hospital Asarwa, additional 60 ICU beds have been added while works are underway for addition of another 60 ICU beds. DeshGujarat
- Want BJP ticket? Give details of your social media handles, followers count, donation to Ram temple and more
- A man converses with and touches a wild crocodile, in Karjan; video goes viral
- Vloggers cover Ahmedabad Kevadiya JanShatabdi train journey experience
- Congress appoints Tamradhwaj Sahu as observer for Gujarat local body elections
- State Election Commission of Gujarat announces February 2021 Local body Civic elections programme
- 125th Birth Anniversary of Jhaverchand Meghani to be celebrated across Gujarat
- Gujarat government orders transfers of IPS officers
- In pictures: AMC teams demolish 89 illegal row houses, commercial units in Juhapura