336 Oxygen beds, 56 ICU beds for covid patients to be ready in a week in new Kidney hospital building: Nitin PatelNovember 25, 2020
Ahmedabad: If required, a new building of Kidney hospital in Manjushri mill compound will be utilized for covid patients. Manjushri Mill compound is located in Asarwa area of city near Civil hospital.
Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today visited the building and said the entire Kidney hospital can be shifted to this new facility in upcoming January or February.
He added that in the meantime, if required, two floors of this new hospital building can be used for 350 to 400 covid patients.
‘Each of third and fourth floors of a new Kidney hospital complex in Manjushri Mill has capacity to accommodate 168 patients with oxygen supply. In total 336 patients can be treated with oxygen supply. Pipeline and other facilities are ready here and the facility can be opened for covid patients if required in next one week time. A facility of 56 ICU beds can also be created in this building in next one week period,’ Nitin Patel said adding that contractors are working day and night for completion of works.
Patel further said that even in 1200 bed civil hospital Asarwa, additional 60 ICU beds have been added while works are underway for addition of another 60 ICU beds. DeshGujarat
- AMC announced 17 more Micro Containment Zones
- Surat Police nabs three Bangladeshi intruders involved in international human trafficking
- Mask compulsory in Railway Premises, trains; Rs. 500 fine for breach
- Over 9500 Covid cases reported in a day in Gujarat, 97 deaths, active cases over 55,000
- Non availability of Remdesivir in home care treatment of Covid19 continues
- Pharma companies reduce Remdesivir injection prices
- Those returning from Kumbh to be isolated, tested for Covid through RTPCR: Rupani
- Rajkot Police nabs a person delievering ice gola dish during curfew