PM likely to visit Zydus in Gujarat, SSI in Pune to review progress of Covid vaccine theNovember 26, 2020
New Delhi: Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi is likely to visit Serum Institute of India (SII) in Pune on November 28. SII has partnered with global pharma giant AstraZeneca and the Oxford University for developing COVID-19 vaccine. The Prime Minister is also likely to visit Zydus Biotech Park in Gujarat to review vaccine ZyCoV-D against coronavirus.
Five vaccines are in advanced stages of development in India, out of which 4 are in Phase II/III and one is in Phase-I/II. Countries such as Bangladesh, Myanmar, Qatar, Bhutan, Switzerland, Bahrain, Austria and South Korea – have shown keen interest in partnering for vaccine development of Indian vaccines and use thereof.
- Want BJP ticket? Give details of your social media handles, followers count, donation to Ram temple and more
- A man converses with and touches a wild crocodile, in Karjan; video goes viral
- Vloggers cover Ahmedabad Kevadiya JanShatabdi train journey experience
- Congress appoints Tamradhwaj Sahu as observer for Gujarat local body elections
- State Election Commission of Gujarat announces February 2021 Local body Civic elections programme
- 125th Birth Anniversary of Jhaverchand Meghani to be celebrated across Gujarat
- Gujarat government orders transfers of IPS officers
- In pictures: AMC teams demolish 89 illegal row houses, commercial units in Juhapura